• Image processing / Computer Vision / Deep Learning Algorithm development
• Algorithm optimization
• Code improvement (structure and architecture)
• OpenCV functions implementation
• Code conversion from MATLAB to C++ under parallel computing and GPU acceleration
• At least 5 years of Computer Vision & Image Processing algorithms development with relevant industrial experience
• At least 2 years of Deep Learning algorithm development.
• Good knowledge in some of the following fields: Deep Learning\ Computational imaging algorithms \ Computer vision\ Stereo vision\ Image sensors fusion\ 3D reconstruction \Machine Learning
• Fluent in MATLAB\C or C++
• Excellent ability to understand existing code and debugging
• Experience with Open CL GPU programming - Advantage
• Experience with complex algorithm implementation in C/C++ - Advantage
• Experience in adaptation of algorithms for HW implementation - Advantage
• Hands-on experience with embedded systems – Advantage
• ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance) experience – Advantage.
• BSc in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Math and similar – Mandatory
• Advanced degrees - Advantage
• Experience in a multidisciplinary systems development - Advantage
• Can-do attitude.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• High motivation and Team-oriented
• Willing to commute to Dimona (there is direct transportation from Beer Sheva to Dimona)
• Fluent in Hebrew and English