The software engineer in server side will take full responsibility on the design and hands-on development cycle from requirements, risks management, alternatives review toward implementation and testing.
Working closely with mobile client developers, web front end developers and DevOps to achieve a highly available, fault tolerant, world-scale server solution.
· 5+ years of experience in a server side technology (Java, node.js, etc) on Linux – Mandatory
· Experience in container technologies (such as Docker) – Mandatory
· Experience in container orchestration technologies (such as Kubernetes) – Major advantage
· Experience and knowledge in location based application (GPS) – Major advantage
· Experience in multiple database technologies, both SQL and NoSQL - Major advantage
· Experience in centralized monitoring and logging - Advantage
· Knowledge in SCRUM methodology - Advantage
· BSc in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline – Mandatory
· Experience in a startup environment - advantage
· Can-do attitude and multi-tasking ability.
· Attention to details
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· High motivation and Team-oriented
· Works collaboratively with other as well as able to operate highly independently.